- Pickup and delivery of client packages.
- Oversees the loading and ofﬂoading of goods and parcels and ensures they tally with what is documented
- Ensures that all goods reach its accurate destination safely and on time.
- Responsible for carrying out light maintenance on the .
- Involved in pack and sort operations.
- Taking proof of delivery photos of goods and signatures from customers.
- Report defects or problems with motorcycle to supervisor and ensure they are fixed.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records on trip sheets, fuel purchases, incident reports, accident reports, vehicle condition reports and other records that are requested by Management.
- Other duties as required by management.
Required Skills, Experience, Qualifications
- Good geographical knowledge of Tema, Accra and adjoining towns.
- Ability to read and follow travel guides, plan and learn routes.
- A pleasant personality with good communication and customer service skills.
- Fluent in English and Twi. Fluency in other local dialects would be plus.
- Must be 18 years or above.
- Must possess a valid class A license.
- Minimum qualification of SHS/WASSCE.
- At least 1 year verifiable experience in similar role.
How to Apply
Send your CV to us at email@example.com.