What do your delivery statuses mean?
- Received: Your shipment has been received at our warehouse in the city/country of origin.
- Processed: Your shipment is processed and packed for shipping.
- Departed: Your shipment has left our warehouse in the city/country of origin.
- Loaded into Container: Your shipment has been assigned and loaded into a shipping container
- Container Gate-In: Shipping container has been carried into the port in the country of origin.
- Customs Clearance (O) - Origin: Your shipment is undergoing customs clearance in the city/country of origin.
- Booked: A cargo flight has been booked to carry shipment.
- Manifested On Flight: Shipment has been added to booked flight's cargo manifested..
- In-Transit: Your shipment has left country of origin or is in a transit country. Some airlines make a stop in other countries before heading to destination country.
- Received From Flight: Shipment has arrived in the destination country and has been discharged from flight.
- Customs Clearance (D) - Destination: Your shipment is undergoing customs clearance in destination country.
- Arrived: Your shipment is processed in our warehouse in the destination country and is ready for pickup or delivery.
I have a shipment with you but did not receive an SMS notification.
SMS would have been automatically sent but may have failed to be delivered for an unknown reason. If you have a tracking number for the shipment, you can check for the status of the shipment on this page. You can also contact our customer desk for assistance.